19. März 2012

Follow me...

and everything is alright!
I'll be the one to tuck you in at night
And if you want to leave I can guarantee
You won't find nobody else like me

Ich bin seit heute bei Fashiolista dabei! Eine großartige Seite um persönliche aktuelle Trends, Hypes, Träume und Inspirationen zu teilen. 
Die meisten von euch sind wahrscheinlich sowieso schon lange dabei und ich hänge mal wieder hinterher, haha! Falls das so ist, lasst doch ein Kommentar mit eurem Link da, dann schau ich mir das an und folge euch, um eure Inspirationen zu klauen ;)

Unten sehr ihr meine letzten Favoriten.
Ihr könnt mir natürlich auch gerne folgen, ich freu' mich!!!
 ________________________________________________________
I love Uncle Kracker! :D
And I joined Fashiolista today! It's a great way to share your current finds, inspirations, loves and obsessions! I am sure most of you are members already. I am lacking behind as usual, haha.. story of my life!
I'd love it if you could leave a comment with your link because I am still looking for people to follow and knick inspiration from! ;) 
These are my last LOVES! 
Feel free to follow me, It'd be highly appreciated!

follow me




Und anscheinend wird ja auch Google Friends Connect abgeschafft, also klickt doch bitte schnell hier und das Problem ist gelöst! :)
Aber falls ihr euch dazu entschließt, mit bei Bloglovin zu folgen, lasst mir doch bitte ein Kommentar da. Sonst weiß ich nicht, wer mir so folgt! Und das will ich natürlich wissen :)
Oder weiß jemand von euch, wie man das bei bloglovin rausfindet?!

 Follow My Blonde Journal 

 ________________________
Since I've heard that Google Friends Connect is gona be abolished soon I'd be so, so grateful if you guys could just follow me on bloglovin to avoid the akwardness once it's actually closed! ;)
But make sure to leave me a comment if you do follow, because I still haven't figured out how to see WHO follows me on blogloving - can anyone help?? :)

Follow My Blonde Journal




xo
Lena

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for every single comment, I appreciate it!